- You are a South African citizen.
- You are a non-RSA citizen with a SAQA equivalence certificate.
- You are currently not in a school/ or educational institution.
- You can supply all the documents for this process (ID/ passport (or temporary South African ID from Home Affairs), formal qualifications, proof of experiences).
- You are sure that you do not meet the minimum requirements for access to your chosen course.
- If you do not have matric, you are not at an age or position to be able to complete matric anymore.
- You are at least 18 years of age (or 17, if you went to school one year earlier).
Please inquire at your educational institution for further information on their access requirements