This should be no problem. Follow this checklist:
- Check whether or not you have typed in your email address correctly.
- Check that your password is typed correctly. Remember, a good password consists out of at least 8 characters and contains a mix of capital letters, numbers and special characters. For example n1c3Umbrell@
If you still don't manage to get yourself registered, the following process should help if you have a Gmail account:
- Re-register again with the same email address, but this time, when you enter your email address, enter a random full-stop somewhere in the address. For example Old address: Emile.Mayhill@gmail.com, change it to Emile.May.firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email should still work.
- Make sure that you retype the e-mail address exactly. Also, remember this address for when you have to do the assessments.
- Choose your password.
- Go to your email and verify the email address from the message in your inbox.
If you do not have a Gmail account, it may be best to go to gmail.com and register an email which allows you to do the above-mentioned trick.